The mission of CODE 7 is to promote the physical, spiritual, mental, and emotional health of local law enforcement communities through chaplain ministry, community engagement, education, and consultation networking.
- To fulfill the mission of the organization CODE 7 will:
- Create and maintain chaplain presence and spiritual support for local law enforcement communities.
- Care for and encourage law enforcement personnel as they fulfill the duties of their vocation.
- Engage in prayer regularly for law enforcement, utilizing prayer as a vital source of strength.
- Recommend times of rest, reflection, and renewal for law enforcement personnel.
- Assist in developing healthy families and interpersonal relationships within the law enforcement community through education and referral.
- Cultivate community partnerships and ministry sponsors for local law enforcement.
- Provide consultation with communities nationwide who are interested in developing CODE 7 ministry with local law enforcement.